As well as undertaking a variety of private commissions, projects and sales of work, I have exhibited extensively, as well as receiving a number of awards. A selection of these are listed below:
EXHIBITIONS: 1995 – present (a selection of solo and group shows)
- Gallery48, Cromarty, 2018.
- Freedom Hair, Dundee, 2018.
- The Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead, 2018.
- The Weem Gallery, Pitenweem, 2018.
- Eduardo Alessandro Studios, Broughty Ferry, 2017/8.
- The Hour Image Gallery, Forfar – On Land and Sea, 2016.
- The Hour Image Gallery, Forfar, (permanent collection).
- The Meffan, Forfar – 2018, 2015 + 2009.
- Galway Arts Centre – Right of Way (Ceart Sli), (with Alec Finlay, Guy Moreton, and Zoë Irvine,).
- The Changing Room, Stirling. Work in Progress.
- Generator Member’s Show, Dundee (various).
- Masters Expo, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design.
- Wegrecht, Dortmund. (with Alec Finlay, Guy Moreton, and Zoë Irvine,).
- Original Arts, Harrogate – Expressed Visionary Viewpoints.
- Central Saint Martins, London – collaborative project with final year fashion design student.
- Park Gallery, Falkirk – 12 in to 2000 – Inaugural exhibition.
- Sunhoney & Where the Land Meets the Water & Land, Suddaby’s Crown Hotel, Malton.
- Yorkshire Television Studios, Leeds.
- Mall Galleries, London – Society of Designer Craftsmen Annual Winter Exhibition, (Cert. of Dist).
- The Grouse and Claret Restaurant and Gallery, Kinross.
- New Designers Exhibition, Business Design Centre, Islington, London.
- Degree Show ‘97, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee.
- Simon Jersey Tapestry Awards, London.
- Wellington School of Design, New Zealand
- Taigh Chearsabhagh, North Uist.
- Studio Open Weekend, March 2019.
- Urban Market, Dundee, 2018.
- Kitschnbake, Newport-on-Tay, 2018
- Tea Green at Kibble Palace, Glasgow, June + December 2018.
- Tea Green at the Bowhouse, St Monans, 2017 & 2018.
- Tea Green Pop-up Boutique – The Stables at Taypark House, Dundee, 2017.
- Makers for Maggie’s – Christmas Fair, Dundee, 2017 & 2018
- Festive Pop-up – 56° Collective, Kirriemuir & Arbroath, 2017.
- Angus Autumn Fair – 2017.
- Thrums Up – Pop-up Gallery (Traditional Music Festival), Kirriemuir, 2017.
- Pop-up Angus – the inaugural series of events organised by the 56° Collective, 2017.
- PopDundee Valentines/Anti Valentine’s Pop-up Shop, 2017.
- Christmas Pop-up Gallery #2, Kirriemuir, 2016.
- PopDundee/Dundee Mini Make-off @ Dundee Maker Space, 2016.
- Angus Open Studios 2016, with Jacqueline Ritchie, Forfar.
- Christmas Pop-up #1, Kirriemuir, 2016.
- Angus Open Studios 2015, with Woven Willow & Momentum Pottery, Forfar.
- Open House, Brighton Festival.
Oct 2018 & April 2019
Murton Trust, with Rachel Bower – Woven Willlow.
Visual Arts Scotland: Ordinary member
- Featured Artist Award – Maisie & Mac (Art & Contemporary Craft), awarded at PopDundee/Dundee Mini Make-off, 2016.
- Craft Makers Award 2009/10 Dundee, in partnership with the Scottish Arts Council and Dundee City Council.
- engage Scotland Visual Arts Education Awards in association with the Scottish Arts Council. (chosen as the artist to represent The Changing Room.)
- Grant awarded by Stirling & District Arts Forum for Work in Progress at The Changing Room.
- Certificate of Distinction received at The Society of Designer Craftsmen Annual Winter Exhibition.
- Elected as licentiate (with distinction) of The Society of Designer Craftsmen.
- Tapestries exhibited and commendation awarded at Simon Jersey Tapestry Awards, London.