EXPLORE PLAY CREATE are creative workshops for little folk.
- The aim of the workshops is for participants to take part in creative processes through exploration and play – and to have fun with materials and techniques!
- Some of the workshops will produce a finished creation to take away, others will focus on processes, some may be collaborative – all will be based around themes and stories.
- Returning participants are invited to contribute their ideas towards the development of workshop themes to ensure their interests (and requirements) are met.
- All of the workshops sessions aim to be fun with the participants discovering possibilities, developing abilities and expressing their ideas.
- Workshops include many aspects of creativity and participants have the opportunity to play with colour, pattern, textures and materials – to investigate, experiment and maybe get a little bit messy.
- Workshops groups are small – this ensures each child gets focused attention with their activities and also offers greater potential for children to develop positive relationships with other children while sharing, exploring, experimenting and imagining together.
EXPLORE PLAY CREATE was conceived by Victoria Wylie Hale – this is where the worlds of little people, creative minds and an appetite for exploring and discovery collide.
“I believe we are all born artists. . . and it’s always good for the soul to find time to play.”