Current galleries /exhibitions / stockists:
- Dancing with Stars, The Velvet Easel, Portobello, Edinburgh
- Summer Exhibition, Green Gallery, Buchlyvie, Stirlingshire
- Gallery 48 – Cromarty, Black Isle
- Greengate Gallery – Culross, Fife
- Farmtoun B&B – Ballindarg, Forfar
- Kitschnbake – Newport-on-Tay
- Sunshine Number One – Mount Florida, Glasgow
coming Summer 2019. . .
- Freedom Hair – Broughty Ferry
Oor Wullie’s BIG Bucket Trail
This summer keep an eye out for my Oor Wullie which will be part of the first ever nationwide public art trail.
You will be able to find my design at Perth Train Station – this is part of the Dundee trail! All proceeds from the auction in September go to support the children’s hospitals across Scotland, with the money from the Dundee Wullie’s going to the ARCHIE Foundation – the official charity of Tayside Children’s Hospital in Dundee.
EXHIBITIONS: 1995 – present (a selection of solo and group shows)
- Green Gallery, Buchlyvie, Stirlingshire, 2019.
- The Velvet Easel, Portobello, Edinburgh, 2019.
- Sunshine Number One, Mount Florida, Glasgow, (June 2019).
- Greengate Gallery, Culross, 2019.
- Gallery48, Cromarty, 2018.
- Freedom Hair, Dundee, 2018.
- The Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead, 2018.
- The Weem Gallery, Pitenweem, 2018.
- Eduardo Alessandro Studios, Broughty Ferry, 2017/8.
- The Hour Image Gallery, Forfar – On Land and Sea, 2016.
- The Hour Image Gallery, Forfar, (permanent collection).
- The Meffan, Forfar – 2018, 2015 + 2009.
- Galway Arts Centre – Right of Way (Ceart Sli), (with Alec Finlay, Guy Moreton, and Zoë Irvine,).
- The Changing Room, Stirling. Work in Progress.
- Generator Member’s Show, Dundee (various).
- Masters Expo, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design.
- Wegrecht, Dortmund. (with Alec Finlay, Guy Moreton, and Zoë Irvine,).
- Original Arts, Harrogate – Expressed Visionary Viewpoints.
- Central Saint Martins, London – collaborative project with final year fashion design student.
- Park Gallery, Falkirk – 12 in to 2000 – Inaugural exhibition.
- Sunhoney & Where the Land Meets the Water & Land, Suddaby’s Crown Hotel, Malton.
- Yorkshire Television Studios, Leeds.
- Mall Galleries, London – Society of Designer Craftsmen Annual Winter Exhibition, (Cert. of Dist).
- The Grouse and Claret Restaurant and Gallery, Kinross.
- New Designers Exhibition, Business Design Centre, Islington, London.
- Degree Show ‘97, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee.
- Simon Jersey Tapestry Awards, London.
- Wellington School of Design, New Zealand
- Taigh Chearsabhagh, North Uist.
- Tea Green at Kibble Palace, Glasgow, June 2019.
- Tea Green at the Bowhouse, St Monans, April, + June, 2019.
- Makers for Maggie’s – Spring Fair, Dundee, 2019
- Studio Open Weekend, 2019.
- Urban Market, Dundee, 2018.
- Kitschnbake, Newport-on-Tay, 2018
- Tea Green at Kibble Palace, Glasgow, June + December 2018.
- Tea Green at the Bowhouse, St Monans, 2017 & 2018.
- Tea Green Pop-up Boutique – The Stables at Taypark House, Dundee, 2017.
- Makers for Maggie’s – Christmas Fair, Dundee, 2017 & 2018
- Festive Pop-up – 56° Collective, Kirriemuir & Arbroath, 2017.
- Angus Autumn Fair – 2017.
- Thrums Up – Pop-up Gallery (Traditional Music Festival), Kirriemuir, 2017.
- Pop-up Angus – the inaugural series of events organised by the 56° Collective, 2017.
- PopDundee Valentines/Anti Valentine’s Pop-up Shop, 2017.
- Christmas Pop-up Gallery #2, Kirriemuir, 2016.
- PopDundee/Dundee Mini Make-off @ Dundee Maker Space, 2016.
- Angus Open Studios 2016, with Jacqueline Ritchie, Forfar.
- Christmas Pop-up #1, Kirriemuir, 2016.
- Angus Open Studios 2015, with Woven Willow & Momentum Pottery, Forfar.
- Open House, Brighton Festival.
Oct 2018 & April 2019
Murton Trust, with Rachel Bower – Woven Willlow.
Visual Arts Scotland: Ordinary member
- Featured Artist Award – Maisie & Mac (Art & Contemporary Craft), awarded at PopDundee/Dundee Mini Make-off, 2016.
- Craft Makers Award 2009/10 Dundee, in partnership with the Scottish Arts Council and Dundee City Council.
- engage Scotland Visual Arts Education Awards in association with the Scottish Arts Council. (chosen as the artist to represent The Changing Room.)
- Grant awarded by Stirling & District Arts Forum for Work in Progress at The Changing Room.
- Certificate of Distinction received at The Society of Designer Craftsmen Annual Winter Exhibition.
- Elected as licentiate (with distinction) of The Society of Designer Craftsmen.
- Tapestries exhibited and commendation awarded at Simon Jersey Tapestry Awards, London.