How to Book
Details of upcoming workshops as well as general information:
SUMMER HOLIDAY ART CAMP 2019
This 6 hour ‘Art Camp’ will see us return to the wonderful Murton Trust
Age: 8 years +
Dates: 19 July
Price: £50 per person
The price of the workshops includes all materials and a small snack. Participants must bring a packed lunch.
Payment for workshops must be made in advance to secure the booking.
I am a PVG scheme member with Disclosure Scotland in respect of regulated work with children.
General workshop information
- Most workshops are suitable for children aged approx 5–12 years.
- During term-time, workshops run for either 3 or 6-week blocks and last for 1.5hrs per session.
- Workshops are currently held on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings.
- The workshops are held in my studio in Forfar, Angus, Scotland. But I also deliver workshops out-and-about in the community – to groups and schools, and even for events such as birthday parties. I am happy to design sessions for specific needs.
- Art Camps run during school holidays and last for approx 6hrs.
- Art Camps often take place at Murton Trust – either at the Tipi area or in their Rural Skills Centre. Here we can take advantage of the wonderful nature reserve, and usually make creations in response to this beautiful place.
- Each session will include a small homemade snack, apparently my banana cake is the best thing ever!!!